Thursday 18 July 2013

Retirement...

Post 4.
Good Morning Blogland.....my mojo melted when the sun came out 2 weeks ago!! Not complaining mind you, I just wish I was on the cool coast to get a whiff of air through the 30 degree heat Phew!!!!
My card today is a rush job for someone who is retiring on Friday........pressure cards don't always work out so well.


The patches are swatches of paper printed off the Artilicious' Decadant Brocade' cd rom, a cd I've had for years and still love the beautiful papers. Matts of white and black card stock, shaped with a nestability die.
I've cut the squares using a  scalloped nestability square...the smallest one.
The flourish is a sizzlits die...a freebe when I bought my beloved Big Shot. And finished off with some paper roses from the stash.




The back and insert are co-ordinated using more die cut patches.


I've doodled around the whole card using white sakura souffle pen, or a black fine liner. To high light the patches and to give a little sparkle when the light hits, I've used a Sakura stardust pen.



To finish I've made an envelobox, using the Crafters Companion Envelobox board , and again used more patches to co-ordinate.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting .. stay cool!!
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment