Monday 30 September 2013

More festive bits...

Post 16
On a bit of a roll with the Christmas cards at the moment. Also on a roll with the beautiful Lili of the Valley stamps.
Such a simple card!!!! My base card is cut from the sizzix base for the pop n cuts cards, from Karen Burniston. This initially was done as I'd intended to do a pop up card. But for the bulk required for christmas I decided against it and went flat......also postal fee friendly...it's win win! 
 Stamped and embossed the holly tree using some silver embossing powder.
Then painted the holly leaves with my white 'twinkling H2O's. Glittered the berries with silver glitter.


A little matting with centura pearl , to match the base card, and a layer of black.

Stamped a Lily of the Valley Christmas sentiment in an insert....and that sent me on a roll with stamp, glitter and paint in hand. Happy days.
Hope you like.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment