Tuesday 17 September 2013

Starting where I left off......The Guys!

Post 12
Well...Hi! After a wonderful holiday in Portugal, can recommend Lagos (beautiful town, marina, beach all with  a fabulous cooling breeze) for anyone looking for a holiday!
I'm finally back to my bloggery. I haven't been in Portugal for a whole month, as glorious as that would be, but with getting both my boys ready for starting new schools and going back to work my blog time has been at a minimum. 
The card making has recommenced in earnest as I'm trying to get all birthdays done before starting on the Mount Everest of Christmas card making.
My card for today is as the title suggests a 'Man' card.
An image I love for man cards, every man I know assumes this position probably more often than their other halves appreciate!!!!
The image is from Mos digital pencil , it's coloured with my beloved promarkers. 
 The base card is a Kraft card and the papers matted on to it are from a free digikit by Serif, it's called American holidays 2011 . 

 The numbers has been printed off, from another digikit then coloured and glazed.
A wee bit of bunting to fill a corner. And then some faux stitches around everything stuck down. 
I decorated the inside with faded version of the paper and added more bunting.
Hope you like .
Happy crafting .
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment