Wednesday 2 October 2013

Carol Singing

Post 18
Still feeling festive, so I dug out a beautiful stamp from Lili of the Valley , called 'Carol Singing'. I thought I'd have a go in the monthly challenge over at LOTV which has the title 'Anything Goes'...how can you resist. Click the picture to go to the challenge....

                             

I decided to limit my colour palate, so went with a black base card, and use the warm greys and a few reds from my promarkers to colour the image.

I matted it onto some black, then some centura pearl card. The poinsettias are die cut and embossed  from the Layered Poinsettia,die from Spellbinders.

Into the centres just a few black self adhesive stones.

I've used Star Dust stickles for a bit of glitter on the hat. And to finish the 'NOEL' stamp from LOTV 'Grunge Christmas Postmarks' is added as a tag.
Inside the sentiment is also from LOTV, the 'Christmas circular sentiments', and to finish the little carol singer cut out and wearing a co-ordinating red coat and glittery fur .
In for a penny in for a pound, after looking at other entries at LOTV , thought I may as well enter the card into the 'Passion for Promarkers' challenge. Well with all the legs...why not!
Hope you like.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Clair. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and the poinsettias look wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clair,
    This is gorgeous. Such a cute image & I love your colour scheme. It looks so effective. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the comment on the wrong card Clair, you left a link to the Little Darlings one on the challenge. You can enter that one also because you used our sentiments on it - both lovely!

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete