Saturday 26 October 2013

Get Well .....

Post 24  WoW! 2 posts in 2 days...........don't be expecting anything for a while now!!!
Todays card is one I made for my big brother in law who had to go to hospital for a few days....all well now!
The base card is a 5x7 kraft card, matted with some papers I found on my computer....don't know where they came from. Each piece has been matted on to some black cardstock.
The fabulous image is from Mos digital pencil called 'Needs Mummy .....isn't he adorable!


I coloured him using my pro markers. And cut out the image with  labels 8 from spellbinders, matted onto a faux nestie of kraft then on to some black.


I used the Letterbox set from Clarity stamp for the wording. 


The top corner just needed an extra something so I used some twine around the card, a Hugs and ticket stamp from LOTV

The card was finished off with the faux stitching around everything!!!!
Hope you like todays card.
Clair xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment