Thursday 3 October 2013

House mouse

Post 19
After enjoying myself with my new Pop n Cuts die from sizzix (Karen Burniston) . I NEEDED another insert, so being in a family of huge tea drinkers I bought the cup insert.
This House mouse image from the decoupage set by Joanna Sheen was the perfect first card.
The base card, some Coredinations cardstock, has been cut slightly larger than the pop n cuts base, purely to accommodate the size of the image. The meeces were matted onto some yellow coredinations, before being attached to the base card. The organza ribbon was added once the decoupage glue had dried but before attaching the insert.

I cut the yellow mug using the insert die and matting it on to my inset. The mouse was part of the decoupage page, but I thought he looked cute presenting the 'Cocoa' logo. The lettering was cut cut from the 'First steps' sizzlits dies. My steam, as Karen Burniston demonstrates in her many videos is a 'Movers and shapers' die.

The sentiment was one of four to choose from on the decoupage sheet.


This is just a close up of one of the mice.......obviously having a major sugar rush, eating all the marsh mallows!!!!! Lovely.
Hope you like.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment