Thursday 23 January 2014

Bath time girl!

Post 35
Todays card is once again using some Pink Petticoat paper and , also one of their digi stamps. The paper is some 'Autumn Blossons' and I think it's Lola Rose indulging in a bath.



The black base card is cut from Karen Burnistons bigz die, the accordian flip album. You can get an acompaning die to cut a mat for the surround and centre for the album, I don't have that I just cut the surround from the original die and trimmed the centre panel out, then just shaved of about 16th inch from each side so there would be a narrow black border. The centre panel mats are cut from the spellbinders dies 'Labels 1'.

The image is coloured with promarkers, and matted onto a faux nestie ( the next size nestability was far too big!!!!)



The wording on the card, I printed out when I printed my papers and image , there's always a small space on a piece of paper to fit a sentiment.
I cut the flowers from some of the pattern paper which I printed off in various sizes.
The back panels just have plain paper mounted on for sentiments and signatures.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment