Thursday 20 February 2014

Caught a Bug!!

Post 49

Todays card is one I did for my big sis! She got a nasty stomach bug so I had to whip up a card. What better time to us my new stamps from Joanna Sheen , well new to me, they are the 'Kitchen jars' set of stamps


I stamped the large jar onto acetate and cut it out. The bug is also stamped on to the acetate, I restamped the bee  on some paper, gave it some colour and stuck it to the back of the jar using dries clear glue.


I thought it would be fun to have a bee buzzing around the card. So I stamped another bee onto some acetate, backed it's body with a coloured bee, then attached it to the card folded over the blue backing paper, so he would dangle and move.


The card need a sentiment.....'caught a bug!', says it all.


The card was finished off with some judder lines to make the jar look like it's on the verge of toppling and a few black gems.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx








T

No comments:

Post a Comment