Sunday 16 February 2014

One for the Golfers....

Post 48
Todays card is the card I made for my OH, whose birthday it is today!

The image is from Mosdigitalpencil, he's called Big Guy Golfing. I coloured him with my pro markers to co ordinate with the papers I had chosen. These are from Pink Petticoat, they are from various downloads from dots to chevrons and solid colours, the colours I chose to use are 'Ocean Breeze' and 'Old Olive'


I cut the golf balls out from some white paper and embossed some swiss dots, using the debossed side. Then I had to go on a hunt for a tee, in the summer there is one in every pocket of OH's trousers, and on every surface in the kitchen.....but NOT today!!! Hey Ho! Around it I tied some blue and white bakers twine.


The bunting I cut out from a sizzlit die called ' Flagpole with lantern and sign', I doodled some eyelets and string onto the bunting. And added more doodling around the card.



Just a plain greeting on the inside.


Hope you like today's card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment