Monday 10 February 2014

A lack of Mojo!

Post 46
Good Morning blogland.
Today just a quick post.
 I was lacking in mojo last week, so I went for a saunter around Pinterest, and found a beautiful, simple card from Jen  Nelson.
So I thought I'd get my mojo back on track by trying to reproduce Jens lovely card.
I printed off 6 sheets of the Big Dots paper from Pink Petticoat, all different but bright colours.
Each image was stamped and coloured, with promarkers, to co-ordinate with the chosen dotty back ground. All the ribbons were found in my ribbon tangle...the free purple one from a lush box of Cadbury's is one of my favourites!
The sentiments stamps are from  various stamp plates I have.
The cards were finished off with a variety of doodly stitches around the white paper and the dotty paper, and self adhesive pearls in the centre of each flower.



Hope you like todays cards.
A big Thanks to Jen and her post, for getting my mojo kick started.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment