Thursday 10 April 2014

Diamond Anniversary

Post 74
Good Afternoon crafty friends out there.
Todays card is quite special, it's for a lady to give a couple to whom she was a bridesmaid.
The base of the card is some beautiful Centura pearl Snow white Silver.
 I started with 3 panels. This was dictated by the fact my little Big Shot only has a width of 6inch, so to emboss all the way across the card would involve cutting the card anyway. The embossing folder I used on the outer panels is 'Tied Together' by Coutour Creations , I think this is my all time favourite embossing folder up to press! The ribbon covers the lines between the 3 panels.



I printed off the sentiment and cut it out using a circle spellbinder die, I then cut a frame using the same die and the next size up. This just looked too plain for such an important celebration card so I cut some fancy accents from my 'Moroccan Accents' spellbinders, and stuck them to the back of the circle. The flowers were intially all going to be cream and white, but I had to put a little purple in there too! All the flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts . The leaves just poking out from the flowers are cut from more centura card using the Spellbinders 'Bitty Blossoms' dies 



The card was finished off with a pile of self adhesive gems, on every cross of the lattice, under the sentiment and on the insert...of course.


Oh... and on the box lid too!! Hee Hee!




Hope you like todays cards.
Any comments are much appreciated.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx















1 comment: