Friday 4 April 2014

Gift wallets

Post 71
You may have guessed I've got a wedding to go to very soon , I've got one final card to share but I HAVE to leave it until after the wedding!!
In the mean time I thought I'd share these two gift wallets / card holders as these days most couples only want money as a gift.
For both of the wallets I've used Craftwork cards papers, from the 'Correspondence ' collection, I don't think these papers are available on line, I bought them at their factory outlet in Garforth, nr Leeds. 
The base of the wallet is centura peal cardstock. I got full instruction for this wallet from you tube called 'Snow much fun gift card holder'


For the wrap I used coredinations card, and for the label I stamped and embossed the 'Just for you' Label from 'Label Love' stamp set from Stampin up, and cut out with the co ordination Artisan punch.



On the video she has one pocket for a greeting and the other for the gift card. Instead I made a mini envelope with the Envelope Punch board which fits perfectly in the pocket and is ideal to hold a cheque or cash. I used the artisan punch again to make tabs on the top of the envelope and card.


Inside you can just see the two pockets, made from an envelope.


The second holder is made using the envelope punch board, again thanks to you tube 'Envelope punch board gift card holder. I used some twill ribbon across the top, and the tag is from Stampinup's 'Label Something' stamp set.




The stamp inside is also from the 'Label something' stamp set.


Hope you liked todays projects.
happy crafting.
Clair xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment