Wednesday 9 April 2014

Happy Birthday

Post 73
Todays card is just a birthday card.
The main image is a stamp from Lili of the valley called 'If friends were flowers'. the image is stamped on some water colour paper then coloured with my Distress markers. I cut the paper down so it would fit into my Scalloped  Tag topper punch from Stampin up. I had to cut the bee and butterfly off but then I restamped them and attached them after the tag was complete.



Both backing papers are from Stampin Up, it's in the clearance section and is from a pack called 'tea for two'


The sentiment is from the stamp set Label Love, again from Stampin up and cut out using the co ordinating punch, 'Artisan punch'


The base of the card is some kraft card. All was finished off with some doodling around the edges, and some twill ribbon around the bottom half of the card.
Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment