Saturday 3 May 2014

A simple gift.

Post 76

Today I've got a little gift to share with you. I bought a bottle of lovelyness for my sister and didn't want to wrap it in the usual way....which always looks dreadful!. So I made the large label for the bottle, then I thought it didn't look like much of a gift so I made a little box and filled it with some tealights.

The base card I used for these was some crafters companion kraft card , I used paper from Craftworks  cards, called 'Correspondence', all the paper was distress around the edges with Vintage photo distress ink. I stamped and punched out some flowers, using the Petite petals stamps and punch from Stampin up. The large label is a sizzix die called 'Sassy labels'. I stamped the greeting, from the 'Through the rain' stamp set by Sheena Douglass, in vintage photo ink, and decorated it with the petite flowers.


The box was made with all the same ingredients. I can't claim the design of the box....this is thanks to Sam at Pootles.co.uk, shes done a fabulous video tutorial on you tube just follow this LINK


The 'Happy birthday' stamp and label punch both came from Stampin up, the stamps are called 'Label Love' and the co ordinating punch is the 'Artisan Punch'.

Hope you like todays project.
Happy crafting.
Please leave a comment, it's much appreciated.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment