Friday 2 May 2014

Another Wedding card !!!!!!

Post 75

Haven't been around much lately...sorry guys, I've had a distinct lack of mojo going on and in turn I couldn't crack on to share this, the last card I made...nearly a month ago!!!.
 Happy days the mojo has returned and the stash is creeping out of the cupboards again. Hope you like this card.

The Wedding was on the 12th, the recipients have their card....I can now share it with you!!

My Aunt, for whom I made the card. Had seen a simple card with a  topiary tree, on Pinterest and asked if I could do something like it!!! Well, I went digging through all dies, and punches ,as I knew my cutting abilities wouldn't stretch to this in a million years. I came up empty. Then I joined Stampin up as a birthday present and the first thing in my basket was this punch and stamp set Petite petals, it was perfect for this cards and many more in the future , I'm sure!!!

I started with a circle to work from, I stamped and embossed quite a few flowers, punched them out and attached them to the circle. This looked nice but it missed something. So I stared again. This time I cut out 2 circles, one slightly smaller than the other, so I could add a little dimension to it.

I printed the names and used the stampin up artisan punch to cut it out.


In the background is paper printed from a Chocolate baroque cd rom I've had ages. The grey tones were perfect for this card. I die cut the edges of the paper and the two matts with the spellbinders borderabilities....bracket borders. This was all matted onto the large base card , but it needed something else. I decided to frame the main part of the card with a grey frame.



The box just had the sentiment stamp Mr & Mrs from stamping ups 'Label love', and more petite petals.



Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Comments would be appreciated , Thank You.
Clair xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment