Saturday 19 July 2014

Birthday Wishes

Post 90

Todays card is one of two I needed to do for some twins. The image is from Saturated Canary, a digi stamp called Ava. I'll admit I was having a hard time deciding on my colours so I got inspiration from pinterest.
I'm back to A6 cards, this one covered with green coredinations card and rounded at the corner.
The sentiment is from a set by Clearly Besotted Stamps, called 'Say it in Style', then cut into a banner at one end and inked around the edge.

The balloon has a little sparkle, I didn't want to use glitter so I scribbled a little of my Sakura clear Stardust pen around the outer edge of the balloon and used a wet brush to move it over the rest of the balloon. Subtle and no shedding!!!


Ava has been water coloured using my Distress markers. Loving water colour at the moment!!


I've used the star dust pen a few more times on some of the layers on her dress..
She was finished off with some self adhesive gems placed randomly around her.



The balloons and sentiment are also from Clearly Besotted stamps, called 'Make a Wish', this set has a fabulous co ordinating die set.

Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment