Saturday 2 August 2014

More Mackintosh...

Post 98
Oh Yes! more of that pesky free stamp....love it.
This is a card I made for my Dad to give to Mum on her birthday. The card is such an unusual size I decided to make a vellum wrap for it. The sentiment on the wrap is a Sheena Douglass stamp which came free with a magazine.

The beautiful image was stamped 3 times and coloured with a mixture of water colour pencils and ink tense pencils. 


I have a new  'happy' word die I've been busting to try an inlay technique with, since seeing Jennifer Mcguire demonstrate this may times..here




The birthday is stamped and embossed in white.


I finished the card with some gems and sequins randomly placed to add sparkle. Well..! I say random, it took me as long to place these as it took me to colour all the images.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx

1 comment:

  1. that is s0 pretty...love those how you did the sentiment! And random....takes a lot of thought LOL!

    ReplyDelete