Friday 15 August 2014

Cupcakes....who doesn't love a cupcake!!

Post 103
Good morning blog friends.
 Todays card has the beautiful 'Cakestand' stand from Pink Petticoat. I coloured it using my inktense and water colour pencils.


The backing paper is also from Pink Petticoat...more of the 'Chevrons' in a soft brown,  the fine chevrons today though. I die cut part of a circle and positioned the cakestand behind it.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Stamp set 'Say it in Style', stamped on black card and embossed in white, then cut banner style on one end. With this black strip I felt the card need some balance, the black mat provided this. 
I put 2 lengths of ribbon and some bakers twine across the top of the card. 
The card was finished off with some faux stitching, some sakura stardust on the cupcakes, and a little punched flower with a gem in the centre. 


Inside the card I used my left over chevron paper as a mat for some fussy cut cupcakes.
The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted Stamps, from the 'Make a Wish' set, and it had to have another flower...of course.



Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment