Wednesday 6 August 2014

Simple but satisfying!

Post 99
OoooHH! nearly to a hundred posts....landmark eh!
Todays card is a simple one. A basic A6 card base, matted with black. For the vibrant colour I used the Just Rite background stamp 'Secret Garden'.......... I used various distress inks, spiced marmalade, spun sugar , mustard seed and worn lipstick, applying them each to the stamp very randomly!. I then spritzed it with water and stamped, bringing the paper to the up turned stamped.

I made sure the image was completely dry, then stamped and embossed the sentiment....another freebie from Craft Stamper.


More sequins were randomly placed!!!!!!!


Inside I used another strip of the stamped paper to embellish.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment