Thursday 11 September 2014

Blossoming Birthday.

Post 109.. Can you tell the children are back at school......I'm on a roll!!!! Love it!

Todays card is a fairly simple birthday card. I've recently purchased the 'Blossoming Buds' stamps from Paper Smooches, and it had to be used. I stamp and embossed in black, then coloured the image with my Lyra aqua colors. Embossing the line makes the colouring in so easy!!!

I matted my image onto some dark purple card, then onto some lighter purple.


I stamped the greeting and again embossed in black. I folded the edge of the vellum around the bottom mat and adhered it at the back. This was all the stuck to an A6 card base.


Random sequins were used to finish the card off, each with self adhesive crystals in the centres.



Inside the card I wanted to include some flowers. I masked off the majority of the insert and stamped the flowers to create a panel. I used a fine liner pen to draw the line defining the area as a panel. I used the same colours on the flowers but made sure they were a little subdued.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment