Monday 15 September 2014

Vibrant blossoms...

Post 110
The blossoming buds set was out and my Mums given me a long list of cards she wants making....before I start on the Christmas cards!!! So another blossom card is the result.

Taking inspiration from the insert from yesterdays card I masked the corners of the paper to make a panel across the middle of the card. 


Using a black onyx ink pad I stamp the flowers to fill the panel, filling some gaps with the dots and buds included in the stamp set. I used my Lyra aquacolors to paint the flowers.  Aiming for a more vibrant rainbow colour palette. To define the panel I used my fine liner pen to draw lines above and below the flowers.  


I stamped and embossed in white the sentiment, from Clearly Besotted ,'Say it in Style'


I positioned the black card and marked it where the diagonal needed cutting.
To finish off the card I dug out a rainbow of sequins, and into each stuck a self adhesive gem. I also used some black gems in the flower panel.


Inside I used the words also on the Blossoming Buds, to make the greeting. I stamped off the page with the flowers to decorate. 

Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment