Friday 19 September 2014

'Bun in the oven....

Post 112
Todays card is a congratulations your expecting card. I've used the fabulous Lawn Fawn set of stamps called 'Plus One'. I stamped the image and coloured it using my Lyra aqua colour paints, then cut the image out using the smaller banner from Lawn Fawns 'Stitched party banner dies'. I threaded the ribbon through the banner holes and attatched to the back of the yellow card. The actual banner is adhered to the card on foam pads

I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card with a versa fine onyx black ink, and finished the front of the card with some faux stitch doodling around the yellow mat.


Inside there's more faux stitches and a simple 'congrats!'...also from the stamp set. I used some of the yellow card to make the banner as I made a boo boo underneath and it had to be sorted!



Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment