Tuesday 9 September 2014

CASED man card...

Post 107
Todays card was completely inspired , and attempted copy! of a card I saw on Pinterest, thank you susiewittwer.
My map stamp was a portrait stamp, I think it's a creative expressions stamp but I've had it so long I'm really not sure. So this dictated  my card would be portrait. The base card is an A6 tent fold card. The base is completely covered with black card. I then cut 2 pieces of kraft card, with odd angles in the bottom left. The map was stamped using Distress ink, Vintage photo. I then inked around the edges of both pieces of kraft but just edged toward the image on the top layer.
The happy is a die cut using Memory box, 'happy script' die , I cut the word out 3 times, the letters are so delicate I such the 3 words on top of each other to bulk it up a little. The 'birthday' was stamped and embossed in white.  The card was finished off with some white self adhesive pearls,

Apologies for the poor photo, the card was put together and on its way before I could get some decent pictures.

Hope you like todays card.
happy crafting.
Clair xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment