Tuesday 30 September 2014

'The Other Bride'

Post 116
Todays card is a commissioned card, the brief was the 'colour aubergine'.....the rest was up to me!!!
So when it comes to wedding cards I tend to start looking for images in my digi stash, there were a few options but I don't need much of an excuse to go looking on my favourite digi stamp site Mosdigitalpencil. Of course she came up with the goods and I found this beautiful bridal image called 'The Other Bride' , coloured with my alcohol markers, with dots of star dust stickles added.
The card base is 8x8 , made from centura pearl card stock. I found various shades of purple in my co ordinations card, and some co ordinating paper flowers, all from Wild Orchid Crafts. Along with some ribbon to add extra texture to the card.






A box was made from centura pearl card, with a greeting and flowers added to the front.





Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

All comments welcome.


1 comment:

  1. fabulous boxed card, love the details and wonderful image.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete