Monday 9 March 2015

Peony scrolls... pink

Post 131
Good morning crafty friends. Today is a card I love, simple card where the stamp is centre stage....lovely.
I've used the beautiful stamps from Altenew called 'Peony Scrolls'. And the sentiment from Mama Elephant called 'Surprise Sentiments'

The flowers and falling petals are stamped with versamark ink and embossed in white. For the leaves I had to mask the flowers first so the leaves would sit behind the peony. I then stamped and embossed the sentiment in black.


I used my watercolours on the flowers.


To finish the card I painted a strip down the side of the base card to co ordinate with the flowers and then went over it with the clear wink of stella pen.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment