Friday 24 July 2015

70th Caravaners

Post 141

Good afternoon crafty friends, todays card is made from a fabulous digital stamp from Hand made harbour, a website I found after googling for an image  of a caravan....they did not disappoint!
The image is called 'car and caravan (trailer)' 
I printed the image on smooth card stock (my printer objects to water colour card with any substance, so I have to tread carefully with my water!)

I managed to water colour the image without the card pilling. I cut out some numbers using some Lawn Fawn dies, 'Finleys 123's', i cut these out 3 times and stacked them up to give plenty of dimension. I coloured the top layer and the edges with a vibrant red pro marker, followed by a coat of clear wink of stellar and a good dollop of glossy accents. The rest of the sentiment was stamped using Mama Elephants 'Photo Bomb',and Lawn Fawns 'Claire's ABC'.


The sparkle and dimension on the numbers can really be seen here!.


I also added glossy accents to the car and caravan windows. The card was finished off by die cutting some stitching around the edge using Paper Smooches 'Stitched dies', matting the image onto some kraft card then on to the base card.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment