Thursday 30 July 2015

40 and Simply Fabulous!

Post 145
For todays card I had to go digging in the old stash for the 'Party ladies' stamp set from Creative Expressions as using one of these images was a request for the card.
 I stamped and embossed the image onto some watercolour card. making sure she was postioned over to the right.

                                     

Before painting the lady I die cut the panel to her left, I used a Sue Wilsons striplet die called                'Lattice heart' . I cut the die again out of some pink card stock, and having lined the back of the watercolour panel with double sided sticky sheet I inlaid the pink pieces into some of the pattern. I left a diamond of available spaces and sprinkled some crystal glitter in.


On top, the number was die cut 3 times and stacked to make a substantial embellishment, then it had to have wink of stella and glossy accents to make it pop. The number dies are from Lawn fawn 


I then, after all the inlay work, painted the image. Dotting some glossy accents on the beads once the image was dry.


Inside was a simple greeting and a shoe, also from the stamp plate.



Hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment