Monday 24 August 2015

Another bunch of Doodle Buds.

Post 158
I'm loving playing with these fabulous flowers from W Plus 9, the 'Doodle Buds'
For this card the flower heads have been stamped and masked to form a nice bunch, then the stems were stamped in. 

The image was coloured with the clean color markers, then doodled on with a white pen.


I then added dots all around the flowers using Julia Altemanns technique of one big dot with lots of little dots around it....it gives a random look without the stress of trying to be random ( if that makes any sense at all!)
The card needed something extra once I'd doodled around it so I stamped some pinstripes on the card base and used the same colours to coordinate with the flowers. I used MFT's Pinstripe background stamp for this.


I hope you like todays card.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment