Monday 24 August 2015

Persian Motifs...

Post 153

Todays card uses the absolutely fabulous stamp set from Altenew, 'Persian Motifs'...needed this set for just SSOOOO long!!

I use some watercolour card to stamp and emboss the flowers, I did all my stamping, including the greeting before sprinkling on the olympic gold lustre embossing powder from Creative Expressions, and by happy accident some of the powder stuck to the sentiment, giving it an unusual but great look.


The flowers were painted using my Gansai Tambi watercolours from Kuretake


You can see my happy accident with the sentiment and embossing powder here. It has given it a kind of ombre' effect, moving from the black ink to the translucent gold....lovely.


The card was mounted onto a DL sized card, with a strip of coordinating card down one side.


Hope you like todays card.
Happy Crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment